NEW PROJECT: Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
Posted on April 22nd 2016
System Electrical Ltd has just been appointed to undertake the the electrical installation works on the forthcoming refurbishment of the Nuffield Lecture Theatre within the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
Working in conjunction with Read Construction Holdings Ltd the works are to comprise of:-
- Distribution and sub mains cabling
- General, emergency, feature and emergency Lighting with , DALI, DMX & RGB control systems interfaced with the existing Cestron system.
- Small power including dado trunking containment systems
- Fire alarm system alterations and adaptations.
- Upgrade works to the Audio Visual system.
- CCTV enhancment works.
- Datacommunication upgrades.
- Security and intruder alarm adaptations.